Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Sunday, November 5


Dear you,

What everyone saying must be true.


Because sue ann is such a fabulous writer (nothing short of making me think more than I usually do and ponder about the issues of life), I will do a short pensive post soon.
---

Drunken posts (see above) aside (although I really do think sue ann is a great writer!),
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FIRST LOVE MISS JERAGE AMANDA MOO YILIAN!!!!!!!

I meant it when I said I'm gonna miss you so much next year when you're not around; but I'm glad you've found that special someone in your life now :) Thanks for never failing to crack me up with your "false hope" and "matchmaking" tactics; you've been the best. Here's wishing you all the best with whatever life may bring you, and here's to our unexpected friendship that's here to stay :)

Well it was off to BLVD last night to celebrate jerage's birthday, but once again, it was like lim bei's birthday cause I ended up being the last to leave with beckie, and I was dizzy from all the alcohol. And the extent of how crazy I/we was/were?

1) I ended up speaking spanish to this weird fella who kept stalking us in Crown. SPANISH LEH, SIAO BOH. I ONLY KNOW ONE SENTENCE LOR.

2) We played roulette/pokies. (we used exactly $22)

3) I thought there was a girl masturbating in the Crown toilet because I had moaning in the adjacent toilet, and thinking it was beckie, I screamed: "OMG WTF BECKIE ARE YOU TOUCHING YOURSELF?!" And then when I popped out of the toilet I realised it wasn't beckie in there, so 2 very smart people decided to try and open the toilet door. Guess what happens?

4) I dropped my laptop charger on beckie's face (hahahahahahahahahaha)

5) Everyone has concluded that I'm a slut; and unfortunately, I have to agree.

Somehow I fear for my life (and liver) after wednesday. Like what jerage said:
"YOUR BIRTHDAY, YOU DIE."

And to add a little spice to my entry, check this link out:
http://www.xanga.com/styleofmind

The 2nd entry is a must read, especially for the GLBT community in singapore :)
(Oh trust me, it's good)
---

To have someone say: "i swear i pray to God every night that these people would meet horrible miserable deaths for the fake shits that they are" to another person being homosexual really, really scares me.

What is the world coming to?

Now that the anger has died down, it's really quite awful reading things like that, having someone curse you just because your sexuality doesn't fit in with the "norm". I genuinely wish someone would educate him, because it's people like him who make the world an uglier place with their bigotry.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New